5 Tools That Will Make Life Easier For Writers
There are around 20 million pieces of content that are being created on a regular basis on the internet every minute
There are around 20 million pieces of content that are being created on a regular basis on the internet every minute. This fact is completely true and we are not talking about days or weeks. If one multiplies the same with 1440 then that’s the amount of content which is being created daily. Having so much data overloaded can make life more difficult if you are a writer.
Speaking about this, the thing to be kept in mind is that online writing is no longer simply an art where one can just express their feelings. If one decides and wants to become successful in the field of content writing, they need to make sure to amalgamate their creativity along with smart use of technology. There exist a plethora of different online tools on the market which does help in making life easier for you as a writer. Let us take a look at the list of some of the most useful and powerful tools that may help a person in creating perfect contents.
5 uber cool tech tools that will make life easy for writers:
- Grammarly: Grammarly is considered to be one of the most favourite writing tools for writers. The app is known to do much more than simply identifying spelling and grammar mistakes. It also helps by providing a deep explanation of the grammar rules along with suggested corrections. One can install this particular application as an extension for Safari, Firefox, Chrome web browsers simply for free. One may also check longer pieces of writing in the application’s online text editor. There is also a paid version of Grammarly available out there which is known as the Grammarly Premium. This particular tool is known to help to check a much wider variety of mistakes along with checking plagiarism. It also offers vocabulary and style enhancements as well. You can also go through the Grammarly reviews on the internet. There are certain websites for Grammarly discount that is available on the net. One can simply Google the same.
- ProofHub: ProofHub is considered to be one of the online collaboration and project management tools which are equipped with powerful and amazing productivity features. One can create their own projects in order to organize their writing effort. Take, for instance, one may create their project for the writing that they would want for the clients and also creating a spate one for their very own personal writings. A person can simply use notes in order to jot down their content.
- Evernote: Evernote is one of the many notes taking applications that are available online. It does much more than simply gathering the notes. The app is known to sync across various platforms seamlessly be it a tablet, smartphone or computer. What this basically means is the fact that one can jot down their idea regarding the next blog post that crossed in their minds while probably hanging out with friends or sipping coffee in their smartphones. It will later be ready to be developed into a blog piece as soon as one opens their computer on reaching their home.
- CoSchedule (Headline Analyser): There are statistics that prove that 8 out of 10 readers do not even make it past the headline while dealing with online content. However, making variations in the headlines can easily make the content go viral. CoSchedule is an application or tool that is available for free online which can help a person write better headlines. It basically breaks the entire headline that one has written into different elements to determine the effectiveness of the title.
- Hemingway App: This particular application is an excellent tool for the writers who are looking to improve their writing skills. This application is one of the easiest ways to view all the potential problems that might come your way from writing great contents and also fixing them. Created by Ben Long and Adam this particular application helps the writer to write crispier and clearer contents which are extremely easy to read.
To conclude, we can safely say that the tools that have been mentioned above are the exact equipment that writers need in order to improve their writing skills and become a better online/content writer.