Vivo V9 Pro in India with Snapdragon 660 chipset for Rs 17,990
Chinese handset maker Vivo on Wednesday refreshed its popular V series with the V9 Pro smartphone in India for Rs 19,990
New Delhi: Chinese handset maker Vivo on Wednesday refreshed its popular V series with the V9 Pro smartphone in India for Rs 19,990.
The device will be available at a special price of Rs 17,990 during Amazon India's "Great India Festival" next month.
"With the Vivo V9 Pro, we hope to provide an all-round, immersive smartphone experience backed by powerful performance, while offering affordability and reliability," Jerome Chen, CMO, Vivo India, said in a statement.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor powers the device, backed by a 3260mAh battery.
The phone runs the company's proprietary "Funtouch 4.0 OS" based on Android 8.1 Oreo and is available in a single configuration of 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB.
The smartphone sports a 16MP selfie shooter and has 13MP + 2MP sensors at the rear.
The V9Pro features 6.3-inch FHD+ "FullView" display with 19:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone has 90 per cent screen-to-body ratio while the screen is protected by third-generation Corning Gorilla glass.
- This Gujarat Woman's Cow Dung-Coated Car Is An Internet Sensation
- It was unfortunate : Gujarat CM on Surat Fire accident
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility