PUBG Mobile India Series 2019
- PUBG Mobile has announced the results for India Series 2019 in-game qualifier round
- India Series tournament is divided into three parts: In-game qualifier, Online playoffs and Grande Finale
- The second round, Online playoffs, of the tournament will be played in three rounds in between February 10 to 24
Recently PUBG Mobile has tweeted that people can also watch the live streaming of online playoffs round which will begin on February 10 to February 24. It was mentioned that viewers can also win an Oppo phone for watching the live stream of the game.
The tweet read, “Watch the Live Stream of OPPO x PUBG MOBILE India Series - Online Playoffs from 10th Feb to 24th Feb and participate in the viewers match to win an exciting OPPO Phone!”
For those who are unaware, the in-game qualifier began on January 21 and ended on January 27. The results are already out and here’s how to check.
• Open ‘https://pubgmobile.in/indiaseries/Pubg/Results’ on PC or smartphone
• Enter your Squad name or Squad ID and hit the search button.
The second round, Online playoffs, of the tournament will be played in three rounds in between February 10 to February 24.
In round 1, the top 2000 squads from in-game qualifier round will be divided into 100 groups. Each group will have 20 squads. The 20 squads from each group will play one game (best of 1) and top 4 squads from each (400 squads) will qualify for round 2.
In round 2, the top 400 squads from round 1 will be further divided into 20 groups with 20 squads in each. Each group will again play best of 1 knockout match based on points and top 4 squads from each group (80 squads) will be selected for round 3.
In round 3, the selected 80 squads from the last round will be seeded into 4 groups with 20 squads each. The 4 groups will have to best of 3 points based match. Top 5 squads from each group (20 squads) will qualify for the grand finale.