- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
People lost faith in TDP says Kavitha
The Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Nizamabad MP K Kavitha said on Thursday that the Telangana people lost confidence in Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Kavitha made these remarks while referring to the TDP president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu’s visit to Warangal on Thursday.
Mancherial (Adilabad): The Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Nizamabad MP K Kavitha said on Thursday that the Telangana people lost confidence in Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Kavitha made these remarks while referring to the TDP president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu’s visit to Warangal on Thursday. She said that Chandrababu Naidu has taken up Warangal tour to prevent the few party leaders from defecting to other political parties.
Earlier, Kavitha garlanded the statue of Telangana Talli at Naspur cross roads in the Mancherial town. Addressing the gathering, the MP said that the TRS government is always ready to resolve issues of the workers of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL).
She assured to speak to Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for providing employment in the SCCL for the kin of the deceased on compassionate grounds. She gave a call for enrolling more number of people in the party during the membership drive. Bellampalli: The Nizamabad MP launched the party membership drive here on Thursday. Speaking on the occasion, Kavitha said that Sakala Janula Samme played a crucial role in the formation of Telangana state.
“Participation of SCCL workers in the Sakala Janula Samme made a huge impact on the then central government, eventually, leading to the formation of separate state for Telangana,” she explained. However, Kavitha said that the Singareni workers are facing several problems. The TRS leader said that no Chief Minister in India except K Chandrashekar Rao took a bold decision of implementing 200 welfare programmes in eight months of TRS coming to power.
“KCR is determined to develop the state on all fronts by extending support to all sections of the society,” she noted. The Nizamabad MP asked as to why Chandrababu Naidu, who is the Chief Minister of neighbouring State, was visiting Telangana state when he failed to fulfill poll promises given to people of AP.
She told the TRS workers to enroll party members in every village for strengthening the party. She asked party activists, who are working for the party since inception, to get along with the workers who have joined from other political parties. She stated that the party would render justice to committed workers.