- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Unseasonal rain lashes Hyderabad
Unseasonal Rain Lashes Hyderabad. Unseasonal rains lashed several parts across the city on Sunday, bringing down the temperatures and giving relief to the people.
Hyderabad: Unseasonal rains lashed several parts across the city on Sunday, bringing down the temperatures and giving relief to the people. Normal life was thrown out of gear at several parts of the city following the heavy showers, forcing people to run for cover in Saroornagar, Karmanghat, Champapet, Saidabad, Koti.
In some parts, like Vidyanagar, Ramanthapur, Uppal, Khairtabad, Alwal, Trimulgherry, AS Rao Nagar motorists were caught unaware on a weekend day following sudden downpour. Traffic movement in parts of Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Abids, Koti to moved at a snail pace, and traffic cops had a though time in clearing the traffic jams. Reports from Banjara Hills Srinagar colony and adjacent localities say that power went off due to the heavy rains lashed witnessed in these areas.