- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
New MLC felicitated
New MLC felicitated. The Telangana Union of Working Journalists (TUWJ), along with other unions, felicitated newly-elected BJP MLC N Ramachander Rao at a function here on Monday.
Hyderabad: The Telangana Union of Working Journalists (TUWJ), along with other unions, felicitated newly-elected BJP MLC N Ramachander Rao at a function here on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, Rao who is also a member of Press Council of India, assured the broadcast journalists that he would seek the permission of Central government to include broadcast journalists in the Press Council.
“We have already prepared a draft bill in this regard and will ask our party to table the bill in the Parliament to make Media Council of India,” he said. The MLC also said the PCI was planning to conduct training classes for journalists to improve the quality of reporting.