- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Rain or thundershowers likely today, tomorrow
Rain or thundershowers are likely to occur at one or two places in coastal Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on February 29 and March 1, a forecast issued by the Met office said on Sunday.
Hyderabad: Rain or thundershowers are likely to occur at one or two places in coastal Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on February 29 and
March 1, a forecast issued by the Met office said on Sunday. The forecast stated that dry weather is most likely to prevail in Andhra
Pradesh and Telangana on March 2 and 3
The minimum temperatures appreciably rose at one or two places in south coastal Andhra Pradesh and appreciably fell at one or two
places in Telangana during the last 24 hours ending at 8.30 am on Sunday. They were appreciably above normal at many places in
Telangana, coastal Andhra Pradesh and at one or two places in costal Andhra Pradesh.
In Andhra Pradesh the lowest minimum temperature of 20 degrees Celsius was recorded in Nandigama and Arogyavaram. The other
recordings in the State were:
The minimum temperatures recorded in Telangana were: Adilabad 20, Hakimpet 21, Hyderabad 22, Hanamkonda, Mahbubnagar, Medak,
Nalgonda, Nizamabad 23 each, Khammam, Ramagundam 24, Bhadrachalam 25.
The highest day temperature of 37 degrees Celsius was recorded in Bhadrachalam. The other recordings were: Hanmakonda,
Mahbubnagar 36 each, Khammam, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad 35 each, Ramagundam, Adilabad, , Hyderabad 34 each, Hakimpet 32.