- German brand Blaupunkt brings 2 affordable 43, 55-inch Google TVs in India
- Envisioned creating a $3 tn tourism GDP for India by 2047: FAITH chairman Nakul Anand
- Just like Elon Musk in US, we need more industry people in space sector: ISRO chief
- India sees lowest funding in the last five years in Q3: Report
- KL Deemed to be University successfully launches its First Satellite - KLSAT
- Kejriwal greets 32 students who cleared NDA exam
- WhatsApp may change the UI design for Android users; all details
- Confusion in TFI as ‘Salaar’ eyes on Christmas season
- Australia's inflation rises to 5.2%
- PL Technical Research: Buy HBL POWER - Technical Pick
GHMC town planning wing nets 522 crore
The recent reforms in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) town planning wing succeeded in generating Rs 522 crore for the financial year 2015-15. The corporation issued permissions to as many as 24 major projects and 8,403 residential projects in the city.
Hyderabad: The recent reforms in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) town planning wing succeeded in generating Rs 522 crore for the financial year 2015-15. The corporation issued permissions to as many as 24 major projects and 8,403 residential projects in the city.
Besides this, the civic body also generated Rs 110.25 under Building Penalisation Scheme and Rs 60.51 under Layout Regularisation Scheme. The GHMC has speeded up the process for issuing building and occupancy permissions. It has also conducted several committee meetings every Sunday during the recent past.
The civic body has also reduced building permission time from 50 days to 25 days and occupancy certificate from 25 days to 15 days. To further speed up the process, the GHMC is also planning to give building and occupancy through online. GHMC commissioner B Janardhan Reddy issued building permissions to 17 commercial projects spread over 50, 59,720 sq kms and as many as 8,403 apartment units from December 2015 to March 2016.
The approved proposals include three multiplex theatres cum malls at Gachibowli, Kukatpally and Malkajgiri. It has issued permissions for buildings in several prime areas in the city including Nanakramguda, Tolichowki, Kukatpally, Balanagar, Raidurg, Lingampally and others in the GHMC limits. The GHMC commissioner said that the civic body had decided to clear 10,000 applications under LRS in the 100-day action plan.