- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
- BRS only party to work for welfare of people: Kavitha
- Telangana people happy with performance of BRS government: Gutha
- Karnataka Deputy CM D K Shivakumar’s Surprise visit to Rajahmundry
- Man found dead in Hayathnagar of Hyderabad
- The Dubbing Works Of Pawan Kalyan And Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Bro’ Begins Today
- Amazon Revolution 5G sale: Get Discounts on Samsung Galaxy M14, Redmi K50i and more
- Telangana Development model-A Paradigm Shift
- Defence Exports Rise 23 Times Share of ‘Made in India’ Products in Defence Procurement Up
- Wrestlers to throw medal in Ganga
Social Welfare schools fare well in Inter exams
The Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutional Society (TSWREIS) and Telangana Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions (TTWREIS) have ruled the roost in the Intermediate public examination results. While the TTWREIS secured 86 pass per cent in the second year, TSWREIS got 80.71 per cent as against the state average of 63 pass percent.
Hyderabad: The Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutional Society (TSWREIS) and Telangana Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions (TTWREIS) have ruled the roost in the Intermediate public examination results. While the TTWREIS secured 86 pass per cent in the second year, TSWREIS got 80.71 per cent as against the state average of 63 pass percent.
TSWREIS secretary R S Praveen Kumar said as many as 15 institutions of the TSWREIS in the second year and seven institutions of the TSWREIS in the first year have secured 100 per cent result. Similarly, four institutions of the TTWREIS in the second year and two institutions of the TTWREIS in the first year have secured cent percent results, he added.
The BC Residential Junior Colleges also secured 89.31 pass per cent and 95.31 per cent in sthe first and second year results, respectively. As many as 8749 junior intermediate students and 7638 senior intermediate have appeared from the TSWREIS and 6224 students in junior and 6094 in senior Intermediate cleared the exams.
In case of the TTWREI Society, 3425 junior Intermediate students and 2380 senior Intermediate students appeared and a total of 2264 candidates in junior and 2025 students in senior cleared the exams. K Suma of TSWR/Jr, Karimnagar secured 984 marks in MPC stream and B Premsagar of TSWR/Jr, Chilkur scored 979 marks in the BiPC stream.
In the TTWREI Society, G Sangeetha of TTWRJC (Warangal) got 988 marks in the MPC stream and K Divya from the same college secured 980 marks in the BiPC stream. In the institutions of TSWREIS, Hyderabad district stood first with 89.32 pass per cent in the second year and 91.78 per cent in first year followed by Adilabad with 88.87 pass percent and 83.26 percent in II year and I year, respectively.