Hut gutted in fire

Hut gutted in fire
Highlights

A hut belonging to one B Gangaram in Kistapur village of Birkoor mandal in the district caught fire accidentally and was gutted on the wee hours of Wednesday.

Birkur (Nizamabad): A hut belonging to one B Gangaram in Kistapur village of Birkoor mandal in the district caught fire accidentally and was gutted on the wee hours of Wednesday. Large quantities of rice, cooking utensils and clothes were reduced to ashes. Speaking to the media, Gangoda village sarpanch said that Gangaram lost materials worth Rs 85,000 in the fire mishap.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top