- Dulquer Salmaan and Rana Daggubati Collaborate for a Telugu-Tamil Bilingual Film?
- Online Food Delivery Platforms’ Profitability Focus Evident during IPL 2023, with modest 7% spike in business: Redseer Strategy Consultants
- PM Modi Criticized Congress During A Rally In Rajasthan
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 01-06-2023
- Telangana: Fire breaks out at a hospital in Banswada
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 01-06-2023
- Nothing Phone (2): Company reveals the display, battery, and chipset
- PL Stock Report - Insecticides India (INST IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Dismal end to FY23; near term cautious outlook - Accumulate
- PL Stock Report - S Chand and Company (SCHAND IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Re-rating hinges on NCF roll out - BUY
- PL Stock Report - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise (APHS IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Strong FY24 guidance across segments - BUY
Ad agency booked for unipole collapse
The Jubilee Hills police registered a case against Prakash Arts advertising agency based in Hyderabad, following a complaint from a car owner.
Hyderabad: The Jubilee Hills police registered a case against Prakash Arts advertising agency based in Hyderabad, following a complaint from a car owner.
Due to gales on Friday, a unipole erected near Saboo Motors in Jubilee Hills fell on the cars parked in front of the showroom.
About six cars including an Innova were completely damaged as the pole fell on them. The owner of Innova car lodged a complaint against Prakash Arts alleging that they had erected the unipole in a dangerous manner and it caused huge damage to his property.
Basing on the complaint, the Jubilee Hills police booked a case against Prakash Arts under section 336 of IPC (Act endangering life or personal safety of others) and started probe.