X
X
Top
ADVERTISEMENT

Man electrocuted

Man electrocuted
x
Highlights

A man was electrocuted when he was repairing cooler in his house in Burgumpahad on Sunday. According to police, the deceased was identified as CH Rajeswara Rao (39), working as Village Revenue Assistant at Burgmupahad Tahsildar office.

Burgumpahad: A man was electrocuted when he was repairing cooler in his house in Burgumpahad on Sunday. According to police, the deceased was identified as CH Rajeswara Rao (39), working as Village Revenue Assistant at Burgmupahad Tahsildar office.

On Sunday he was repairing a cooler in the house and was electrocuted and died on the spot. He was survived by wife and two daughters. The police registered a case and started investigation.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories