In service of society, youth inspires many
A young man from the town, named Murali Bujji has been inspiring many with his charitable and social service activities Though from a middleclass farmers family, he has been actively engaged in several charitable activities
Narayankhed: A young man from the town, named Murali Bujji has been inspiring many with his charitable and social service activities. Though from a middle-class farmer’s family, he has been actively engaged in several charitable activities. Initially, he used to sell Ganesh idols, but then switched to contract works. Being diligent in works, Murali finished his contracts on time and with quality, thus impressing upon his clients including officials and politicians.
- Murali Bujji, a contractor, has been spending a part of earnings on social causes and charity
- Donated funds for building and painting of a compound wall around the school he studied in
- Donated Rs Rs 5 lakh for installation of high mast lights, LED lights and 54 street lights in Narayankhed
- Donated concrete seats costing Rs 75,000 to various temples
- Adopted 2nd and 3rd wards and spent on providing basic facilities and development of infra
- Has been conducting annadanam at Kashinath temple for six years on Karthika Pournami
As his business expanded, he started spending a part of his income on the social causes and charity. Murali donated funds for the construction and painting of a compound wall to the school he studied in. He also donated around Rs 5 lakh for installation of high mast lights, LED lights and 54 street lights at various locations in Narayankhed. Murali donated concrete seats costing Rs 75,000 to various temples in the town.
He adopted 2nd and 3rd wards of the town and spent on improving basic facilities such as drainage, cleanliness of roads, mosquito prevention, water supply by tankers, bore wells and installation of CCTV cameras. He has been conducting annadanam for poor at Kashinath temple for the past six years on every Karthika Pournami (full moon) day.
This year, Murali has organised Bathukamma festival at the local pond. He said that he will continue serving the wards he has adopted by providing necessary amenities on his own expenses. He aims to bring change in the lives of poor and destitute people in the society. Inspired by his social services, many youth and women suo motu volunteer for the charitable activities.