Mobile phone battery blast in Classroom hurts student in Jangaon
Mobile phone battery blast in Classroom hurts student in Jangaon

 A Class 3 student was injured after a battery of a mobile phone blasted in his hand in the classroom at Raghunathpally in Jangaon district. Raju, son of Mamidala Shankar is pursuing Class 3 in Raghunathpally government school. Raju took out the mobile battery from his bag while he was in the classroom which blasted in his hand.

The boy suffered injuries on his face, chest and hand. He was shifted to Jangaon area hospital.


Next Article

Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy questions Modi's commitment to remove co..