- Vijayawada – Chennai Vande Bharat inauguration today
- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
Catherine Tresa moves to the big league
After doing mostly two-heroine films like \'Sarrainodu,\' \'Gautam Nanda\' and \'Nene Raju Nene Mantri\', pretty actress Catherine Tresa has now moved to the big league by playing a female lead opposite popular star Ravi Teja in the Telugu remake of Tamil hit film \'Bhogan\'.
After doing mostly two-heroine films like 'Sarrainodu,' 'Gautam Nanda' and 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri', pretty actress Catherine Tresa has now moved to the big league by playing a female lead opposite popular star Ravi Teja in the Telugu remake of Tamil hit film 'Bhogan'.
"She has been waiting for the right opportunity and she will be romancing Ravi Teja in her solo heroine movie," says a source, close the actress. The actress was seen in glam avatar in 'Gautam Nanda' and as a TV channel boss who tries to charm hero Rana in 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri,' and established herself as a glam diva. "With Ravi Teja's film she will move to the next level and her career will take-off in a big way," the source adds.
The actress has appointed a new manager Hari who handles work of top actress Rakul Preet Singh, who has advised her to take up solo heroine movies, to give young starlets a run for their money. "She is a good blend of good looks and talent, but only her glam side has been exploited, but now onwards she will also showcase her acting chops," the source concludes. Actresses who have worked with Ravi Teja have moved up the success ladder and he is considered a lucky man for actresses to scale new heights. The actress has also slimmed down and also gained expertise in dancing after shaking a leg with dancing sensation Allu Arjun in 'Sarrainodu' and now she all equipped to give her rivals Raashi Khanna, Lavanya Tripathi and Mehreen a run for money. Good move indeed!