- Chandrababu to visit Cyclone affected areas for two days from tomorrow
- WhatsApp Update: Message Forwarding Feature to Arrive on WhatsApp Channels
- BRS MP Santosh Kumar participates in Green India challenge at Erravalli
- Microsoft creates AI-Powered ‘Deep Search’ feature for Bing
- Made in India: iPhone 16 Batteries to Shift Production Away from China
- Visakhapatnam: A person dies in a road accident
- Vijayawada: Focus on restoring normalcy says CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Messenger Goes Secure: End-to-End Encryption Finally Default
- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
No plans of doing any Kannada film soon, says Shruti Haasan
Actress Shruti Haasan said on Saturday said that she has no plans of signing a Kannada film in the near future. \"Clarifying that I have no plans of doing a Kannada film in the near future and have had no discussion with anyone regarding it either,\" Shruti tweeted.
Actress Shruti Haasan said on Saturday said that she has no plans of signing a Kannada film in the near future. "Clarifying that I have no plans of doing a Kannada film in the near future and have had no discussion with anyone regarding it either," Shruti tweeted.
Last seen on screen in Rajkummar Rao-starrer ‘Behen Hogi Teri’ and Telugu film ‘Katamarayudu’, Shruti hasn't so far worked in Kannada and Malayalam cinema. She will be next seen in her father and iconic actor Kamal Haasan's multilingual comedy ‘Sabash Naidu".
In fact, Shruti became a sought-after actress in Telugu after blockbuster ‘Gabbar Singh’ and went to deliver big hits like ‘Raccuguram’ ‘Srimanthudu’ and ‘Balupu’, but hasn’t signed any new film yet. “She is getting Telugu offers, but nothing is exciting enough, hence waiting for the right role,’ says a source.