- Devotees rush increases at Tirumala today, TTD relaxes restriction on two-wheelers on ghat road
- PM Narendra Modi visit to Mahbubnagar and Nizamabad, here is the schedule finalised
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
Mehreen is flavour of the season
After blockbuster ‘Mahanubhavudu’, spirited actress Mehreen has become the flavour of the season. Just one blockbuster, had turned the tables in favour of the actress.
After blockbuster ‘Mahanubhavudu’, spirited actress Mehreen has become the flavour of the season. Just one blockbuster, had turned the tables in favour of the actress. who has now become a sought-after actress. “She has been floored with plum offers with big stars and she is ruling the roost,” says an industry source. The ‘Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gaadha’ star is now waiting for the release of her next big ticket film ‘Raja The Great’ opposite Ravi Teja.
“She has very interesting role in the film and has done a fabulous job and even the onscreen chemistry between Ravi Teja and Mehreen rocks,” adds the source. With T-town having just a handful of actresses, who look good as well as perform, Mehreen has arrived at the time and bound to go places and give her rivals a run for thier money.