- Ganesh Procession : TSRTC diverts district buses
- Hyderabad: All preparations is been done at Crane no 4
- Katragadda Prasuna reacts KTR’s comments on TDP presence in Telangana
- New Delhi: High Court slams Ansal for seeking travel nod at last moment
- Massive Fire Erupts In Delhi Girls' PG Hostel In Mukherjee Nagar; Around 35 Girls Rescued
- Tourism spots to get facelift in Chittoor
- 36 persons to try their luck in Balapur Laddu Auction
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 28 September, 2023
- Tourism can be major growth driver of country, Mayor Sirisha
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Sept 28
Avoid beauty parlours, Raashi Khanna
Pretty actress Raashi Khanna asks girls to avoid making rounds to beauty parlours and excessive bleaching.
Pretty actress Raashi Khanna asks girls to avoid making rounds to beauty parlours and excessive bleaching. ‘‘I haven't visited a beauty parlour to look pretty and charming,’’ says the actress, who feels that natural beauty should be protected. ‘‘Bleaching and tanning will change our existing looks, so we should re-think about our beauty plans,’’ she adds.
The 'Madras Cafe' star feels that we should begin to respect and appreciate our looks. 'We can enhance our looks with home-made curd and turmeric powder, the beauty tips suggested by our grand ma's, that is more useful than artificial products," she points out. "That is the secret behind my glowing skin and pretty face," she concludes.
On the career front, the actress romanced Jr NTR in 'Jai Lava Kusa' and Ravi Teja in 'Raja the Great' and tasted success. Right now, looking forward to another big film 'Oxygen' opposite Gopichand to sustain her winning streak.