- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
- Sex-racket busted in Palghar
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
KK to assume charge as TRS secretary general today
K Keshav Rao, who recently switched his loyalties from Congress to TRS, was appointed as the secretary general for national affairs wing of the...
K Keshav Rao, who recently switched his loyalties from Congress to TRS, was appointed as the secretary general for national affairs wing of the pro-Telangana party. He is set to assume charge at Telangana Bhavan on Tuesday.
It may be recalled that Keshav Rao was unhappy after being denied the post of working president for TRS, an offer initially made by K Chandrasekhar Rao himself to bring the veteran leader into the party fold.
However, the TRS changed its mind and explained Keshav Rao it would be not proper to give working president post to a senior leader who was older than KCR. To appease him, the TRS chief offered this new post.