Redress grievances immediately: Peddapalli in-charge Collector
The officials of various departments were ordered to solve the issues immediately as soon as they receive them from common people at the Grievance Day.
Peddapalli: The officials of various departments were ordered to solve the issues immediately as soon as they receive them from common people at the Grievance Day.
District in-charge Collector S Prabhakar Reddy along with other officials received grievances from the people on the occasion of Grievance Day at the Collectorate here on Monday. Speaking on the occasion, Prabhakar Reddy said they have received about 69 grievances from people on various issues.
It is the responsibility of the officials to solve them and to help the people get benefitted from the various welfare schemes that were introduced by the government. In-charge District Revenue Officer Ashok Kumar and other officials from various departments were present on the occasion and received the grievances from the people.
- Congress worker killed by suspected Naxals in Chhattisgarh
- CJI sexual harassment case: BCI disappointed over views of 2 ex-SC judges
- 52 Congress Lawmakers Come From 18 States, Union Territories
- Opposition has fooled minorities: PM Modi asks NDA lawmakers to win their trust
- 23-yr-old medical student commits suicide after being harassed by senior doctors