Rope in village elders to resolve disputes
Junior Civil Judge Jaya Ram Reddy urged the people to solve minor issues in the presence of villagers instead of approaching police stations or judicial courts for justice.
Luxettipet: Junior Civil Judge Jaya Ram Reddy urged the people to solve minor issues in the presence of villagers instead of approaching police stations or judicial courts for justice.
Participating in a legal awareness camp organised at Chandaram village here on Tuesday, Jayaram Reddy said that most of the people were running around judicial courts regarding land issues.
“Everyone should have a sound knowledge of the law. Then only, they can get justice. One who purchases land should immediately get it registered. Everyone should honour the laws of the land,” he added.
He spoke on rights of inheritance, legal aid, FIR, punishments for culprits, anti-raging law and general laws.
Bar Association President Karukuri Surender, lawyers Satyanarayana, Bhooma Reddy, Sridhar, Sarpanch Sathaiah, MPTC Member Padma, Sub-inspector Sammaiah, staff of police department and court and people took part in the awareness programme.
- PM Narendra Modi appreciated the efforts of Six Sigma in Kedarnath
- Akhilesh Yadav sacks party panelists
- NDA MPs to meet Saturday to formally elect Modi as leader
- Lok Sabha polls: Only 5 super rich candidates taste victory, richest one loses deposit
- BJP will follow tit for tat policy to counter TMC : Dilip Ghosh