No sand problem for 2BHK houses
Assuring that there won’t be any hiccups in the supply of sand, the District in-charge Collector A Ravinder Reddy told the contracting agencies to speed up the construction of double bedroom houses.
Nizamabad: Assuring that there won’t be any hiccups in the supply of sand, the District in-charge Collector A Ravinder Reddy told the contracting agencies to speed up the construction of double bedroom houses.
Reviewing the progress of construction of double bedroom houses here on Tuesday, he assured that at any cost the district administration would ensure the supply of sand as required by the contractors.
“No less 3 lakh cubic meters of sand is available in the district, hence there would be hiccups in the construction of double bedroom houses,” Reddy said. He said that sand will be supplied based on the needs of the work in progress.
He warned that any misuse of sand supplies will draw stern action from the administration. He directed the contractors to give the information of their requirement along with the numbers of supplying trucks so that the authorities would ensure supply in a transparent manner.
Reddy also directed the officials to start the works of double bedroom houses for which tenders are finalised. Bodhan sub-collector Sikta Patnaik was among other officials present.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard