Prajavani pleas given special importance: Nirmal District revenue officer
District revenue officer Ramesh Rathode asserted that the problems of the people will be solved at Prajavani organised on every Monday.
Nirmal: District revenue officer Ramesh Rathode asserted that the problems of the people will be solved at Prajavani organised on every Monday.
Speaking after receiving representations during Prajavani held at the collectorate grievance cell here on Monday, the DRO stated that they are giving priority to public issues and directed the officials to find solutions immediately to the 21 grievances submitted seeking pension and finding solution to land problems.
DRDO Venkateshwarlu, RDO Prasunanba, area hospital superintendent T Pranita, ICDS officer Vijayalakshmi, industries centre manager Narsimha Reddy, AO Karim and others were present.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard