How to find the perfect jeans
While purchasing jeans make sure that the fabric is little stretchable as it will provide you comfort as well as good fitting.
- One: While purchasing jeans make sure that the fabric is little stretchable as it will provide you comfort as well as good fitting.
- Two: Size of your jeans should perfectly match your waist size. Now you might say that it is known by all. However, there are a lot of people who buy jeans smaller to their waist size thinking that it might make them look thinner/slimmer. But this highlights their tummy fat more. On the other hand, if the size of the jeans is bigger than your waist size then it will make you look sloppy.Always ensure that your waist size matches with your jeans size.
- Three: Colours of the jeans matters a lot. Compared to light colours dark colours makes you look thinner and taller. If you want to wear jeans to office, then dark colours are preferable because it gives you a formal look.
- Four: Not many people know about the rise of jeans. There are three types of jeans rise: low rise, mid-rise and high rise.
Low rise jeans are worn two to three inches below the navel. Midrise jeans are worn on the navel. High rise jeans are worn two inches above the navel. People with flat tummy can wear low rise jeans or high-rise jeans as it will make them look more attractive.
Whereas people who don’t have a flat tummy should wear mid-rise jeans as it helps in hiding the tummy fat. If you plan to wear a pair of low rise jeans, make sure you don’t bend much and put a belt around your waist.
- Five: Back pockets are very important if you wish to look thinner from behind. Jeans with patch pockets are recommended if you want to look slimmer.
By following these five tips, you will find a pair of perfect jeans that not only fit you well, but will also make you look great. Along with these tips don’t forget to wear a belt as it will hold your jeans in place and complete your look.
–Inputs from Bhavya Chawla, chief stylist at Voonik.com