4326 schools secure 100% pass
A total of 4326 schools in the state have secured hundred percent pass percentage in SSC public examinations this year. Minister for Secondary...
A total of 4326 schools in the state have secured hundred percent pass percentage in SSC public examinations this year. Minister for Secondary Education K Parthasarathy has released the results on Friday. Out of a total appearance of 99.27 percentage in regular category, 88.08 percentage have cleared the exam, registering a 0.24 percentage increase.
Both regular and private put together 11,92,076 candidates have appeared for the exams. Out of 10,49,902 candidates appeared in regular category, 924779 candidates have passed. And in private category, out of 142174 appeared, 64699 have scraped through. This is somewhat less i.e. just 45.50 percent.
The number of schools securing cent percent results have been growing each passing year. While it is 2562 in 2011, it has risen to 3588 in 2012 and in 2013, it went up to 4326 i.e. an increase of 738 schools compared to last year. This is positive trend and we would strive hard to increase further, Parthasarathy told media. The number of schools securing zero percent results has decreased to11 from 15 last year.
The Minister claimed that the performance of government schools have seen an upward trend this year. Government (80.28%), ZP ( 85.15%), Muncipal (79.48), Residential (94.99), Social Welfare ( (94.15), Tribal Welfare (92.17) and Aided (83.65) schools have done well and increased their performance over last year, he complimented.
But the government or semi-government schools have recorded very less number of 10 GPA ( Grade Point Average) compared to private schools. Out of 65050 students of government schools, just eight candidates could secure 10 GPA. The number is higher in Residential (51) and Zilla Parishad (86) and Aided (25) schools. Private schools secured an impressive number of 10 GPA. Out of 439030 students of private schools, 1268 got 10 GPA.
Supplementary from June 15 The supplementary exams would be held from June 15 to June 28 from 9: 30 am to 12 noon and the last date for applying will be June 1, according to Banala Manmadha Reddy, Director of Government Exams. Subject-wise performance statements i.e Grade sheets will be given to all candidates within ten days, he said. Those who want recounting of marks can apply within 15 days and by paying Rs 500 per subject and for reverification, they should pay Rs 1000 per subject, he explained.
- Girls secured 1.6 higher percentage of passes than boys
- Chittoor stands at the top while Medak district secured lowest pass percentage
- Hyderabad performance better than last two years
- 4326 schools scored 100 percent of passes
- 11 schools scored zero percent of passes
- Except Medak, all districts in Telangana farewell
- AP Residential schools secured highest pass percentage of 94.99%
- Municipal Management schools got lowest pass percentage 79.48
- Govt, ZIlla, Municipal and Aided High Schools secured less pass percentage than state average
- Pass percentage of communities: OCs- 90.6%, BC- 88.49, SC- 84%, ST-86%
- Those who got 10 GPA: Government- 174, Private -1268