How to Deal with Problems of Samsung Smart Switch not Working?
Samsung Smart Switch is riddled with errors and common problems. In this article, we’ll show you how to deal with them and give you an effective alternative to performing Samsung data transfer.
Samsung Smart Switch is often used as the official platform to perform all Samsung Data Transfer. Whether you're transferring data from iPhone to Samsung or from one Android phone to Samsung, Samsung Smart Switch is the popular go-to method.
However, Samsung Switch is also riddled with errors that make it an extremely annoying means of performing Samsung data transfer.
In this article, we'll show you how to deal with all the common problems associated with the Samsung Smart Switch. Following that, we'll also give you a far more effective alternative you can use to perform Samsung data transfer.
Common Samsung Data Transfer Problems with Samsung Smart Switch
#1 Samsung Smart Switch Randomly Crashing
Samsung Smart Switch has the tendency to randomly close or crash. This can happen for one of the following reasons:
● Your device is incompatible with Smart Switch.
● The drivers cannot load automatically.
● You didn't install the app properly.
● The connection is being interrupted.
● The USB cable is defective.
● You lack enough space in your device to use Smart Switch properly.
● The software is outdated.
#2 Samsung Smart Switch Incompatibility Issues
The Samsung Smart Switch "Not Compatible" issue doesn't usually appear in the Samsung Galaxy phones. But if you're experiencing it, you can look into the following reasons:
● Samsung Smart Switch is incompatible with iOS devices.
● Samsung Smart Switch only works in Android 4.0+ operating systems
#3 Samsung Smart Switch Backup Loss
If you are receiving the "Backup Data Cannot Be Found" issue, it might indicate that your backup is lost for good. However, before giving up hope, you can try going to Settings>Accounts and then remove and re-add the account.
If that doesn't work, you can use dr.fone - Backup & Restore to selective restore your lost data.
#4 Samsung Smart Switch Not Connecting
If your connection is weak, you won't be able to use Smart Switch to perform Samsung Data Transfer. You can try the following fixes:
● Check your USB wire and make sure it's working properly.
● Check your computer to make sure it's working correctly.
● Download Smart Switch on another computer and try to perform Samsung data transfer again.
● Clear the cache partition in your phone and try again.
● Try activating USB debugging in your phone. You can do this by going to Menu > Settings > Device Information > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
#5 Samsung Smart Switch Lack of Space
If you get the "Insufficient Storage Available" message, it means there's a lack of space either in the apps storage, or in the apps' data files storage, or in the apps' cache. To resolve this issue, go to Settings > Storage > Cached Data > Clear Cache > Ok.
It is entirely possible that your problem will still not be resolved after all these options are exhausted. That's because Samsung Smart Switch itself is riddled with glitches and errors. In that case, you can try out an effective alternative to perform Samsung data transfer without any issues.
Reliable Alternative for Samsung Data Transfer: dr.fone - Switch
dr.fone - Switch is the most reliable method to perform Samsung data transfer. This is an easy 1-click process that can be done within 5 minutes. Furthermore, it doesn't lead to any unnecessary errors or data loss. The only thing you need is two USB cables, a computer, and access to both your phones.
dr.fone - Switch
1-Click Process to perform Samsung Data Transfer
● Transfer all your contacts, music, pictures, etc to your Samsung.
● Can transfer data from an iPhone/Android phone to any other iPhone/Android phone.
● Completely compatible with all major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
● Compatible with all Windows and Mac OS versions.
● Compatible with all Android and iOS versions.
How to perform Samsung Data Transfer using dr.fone - Switch
1. Download, install, and launch dr.fone - Switch in your computer. From the main page, select the 'Switch' option.
2. Connect your old phone and your Samsung phone to the computer using separate USB cables. Make sure the source phone is on the left and the destination phone is on the right. You can use the 'Flip' button to interchange their positions.
3. Select the types of files you want to transfer from one phone to the next and click on 'Start Transfer'.
4. You'll be able to see the progress of transfer. Once the transfer is complete, you'll get a 'Success' message.
Benefits of using dr.fone - Switch
1. There's no "lack of storage" issue because files are directly transferred from one phone to the next.
2. There's no loss of data as all the files are transferred immediately.
3. You don't have to manually select all the files to transfer.
4. It's a simple 1-click process.
5. Compatible with all Android and iPhone devices, not just Samsung.
I hope this article has helped you figure out how to resolve the Samsung Smart Switch issues. If not, you can also use dr.fone - Switch as a far more reliable alternative to perform Samsung data transfer.