36 Injured in a road accident at Mahabubabad
In a tragic incident, 36 people were injured near Namalapadu village in Mahabubabad district.
Mahabubabad: In a tragic incident 36 people were injured near Namalapadu village in Mahabubabad district. This incident happened when the Tata trolley tire bursted. All the injured were immediately shifted to Mahabubabad area hospital for better treatment.
Going into details, the 36 tribals belongs to Bommanapalli village at Tekulapally mandal in Bhadradri Kothagudem district have planned to visit Tirupati and hired a Tata trolley to Mahabubabad railway station.
In the process, when the trolly reached the forest area of Namalapadu, the tire of trolly busted and the vehicle overturned. In the incident, 36 members were injured. Most of them got serious head injuries. In the accident, a child's left hand was also broken.
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states