36 Injured in a road accident at Mahabubabad
In a tragic incident, 36 people were injured near Namalapadu village in Mahabubabad district.
Mahabubabad: In a tragic incident 36 people were injured near Namalapadu village in Mahabubabad district. This incident happened when the Tata trolley tire bursted. All the injured were immediately shifted to Mahabubabad area hospital for better treatment.
Going into details, the 36 tribals belongs to Bommanapalli village at Tekulapally mandal in Bhadradri Kothagudem district have planned to visit Tirupati and hired a Tata trolley to Mahabubabad railway station.
In the process, when the trolly reached the forest area of Namalapadu, the tire of trolly busted and the vehicle overturned. In the incident, 36 members were injured. Most of them got serious head injuries. In the accident, a child's left hand was also broken.
- Bescom lashed out for frequent power cuts during election results update
- BJP's victory possible due to Advani: Modi
- Enforcement Directorate moves HC seeking to cancel Robert Vadra's bail
- Supreme Court declines to hear ex-Kolkata top cop's plea in Saradha scam case
- You'll never win by saying desh ke tukde-tukde: Ravi Kishan jabs Kanhaiya