Two TV artistes killed in road accident in Hyderabad outskirts
- Two TV actors killed in road accident near Chevella
- The deceased Bhargavi is learned to be a native of Nirmal and Anusha hails from Bhupalapally-Jayashankar district.
Two Television artistes died in a road accident after the car they were travelling in rammed into a tree on Tuesday here at Chevella.
The actors identified as Bhargavi (20) and Anusha Reddy (21) had gone to Anantagiri Hills in Vikarabad on Monday for shooting. The duo met with the accident while returning to Hyderabad in the early hours on Tuesday. However, the car driver Chakri and another escaped with grievous injuries.
The injured were shifted to Osmania General Hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile, the deceased Bhargavi is learned to be a native of Nirmal and Anusha hails from Bhupalapally-Jayashankar district.
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi