- Juvenile rapists must be tried as adults: Man...
- Gadkari: Rules to encourage bio-fuel in cars soon
- NDA regime, CBI top cop under lens
- Steel consumption in India up by 0.7% in Q1
- Turkish plane causes security fears
- Bangalore spent Rs 2 lakh to catch 20 rats in 2 yrs
- India’s top hospital AIIMS using ‘killer’ needles
- Ashok Chavan failed to file poll expenses as per law, rules ...
- Modi leaves for BRICS summit: Will interact with leaders of ...
- Civilian deaths in Gaza bombing regretted
- Israel-Gaza duel intensifies
- Tutu backs assisted death
- Man tosses down steel pins teed off wife!!
- Is this world's saddest animal?
- Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza
- Man's selfie with bulls may lead to USD 4000 ...
- Chinese investments, border issues to top Nar...
- Gaza toll hits 165 as Israel campaign enters ...
Polavaram Bill introduced in Rajya Sabha
New Delhi: The Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh introduced the Polavaram Ordinance Bill in the Upper House (Rajya Sabha) on Monday. Already the bill
Kodandaram for legal fight over Polavaram issue
New Delhi: Professor Kodandaram, the TJAC Chairman, on Monday said that they would oppose the move of inclusion of 7 submerging mandals of Telangana u
Telangana, AP germinate another power distribution issue?
Hyderabad: Even before the resolution of the PPAs issue between the two states – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, one more issue has started germinating.
- Polavaram Bill introduced in Rajya Sabha
- Visakhapatnam: Sea turns unruly; Power Station submerge...
- Telangana, AP germinate another power distribution issu...
- Andhras in Telangana jobs with false nativity must remi...
- 950 more medical seats for AP
- BJP flays T leaders for opposing Polavaram Bill