- Haryana bank heist: Police catch suspects, re...
- Modi: Country must not divide history
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas pledge: Full text
- Congress a weak political force post Indira Gandhi
- Haryana bank robbery cracked
- Big B cleans Mumbai streets
- Biggest names will be caught, says SIT chief
- 30 yrs after Indira Gandhi’s assassination
- Kerala High Court upholds alcohol ban
- Clashes erupt in Jerusalem
- 600 Iraqi jail inmates killed by jihadists
- Burkina Faso Parliament set ablaze
- Sri Lanka to kill 5 Indian fishermen for drug...
- Guy Scott is Africa's first White Leader in 2...
- Malala offers $50K to re-build UN schools in ...
- Osama bin laden killer's identity to be revea...
- Ebola hits traditional customs in Mali
- Kerala NRI Voters can Register Online
Modi: Country must not divide history
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Friday that the country "should not divide history and legacy according to our ideologies". "The count
Rashtriya Ekta Diwas pledge: Full text
New Delhi: Here is the text of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas pledge:- I solemnly pledge that I dedicate myself to preserve the unity, integrity and secu
Sri Lanka to kill 5 Indian fishermen for drug trafficking
Colombo/New Delhi: Five Indian fishermen were given death penalty by a Sri Lankan court today for alleged drug trafficking, prompting a response from