- Fadnavis takes charge of Maharashtra - BJP's ...
- Petrol price cut by Rs.9.36 per litre since August
- Modi disrespected Indira’s sacrifice, says Congress
- Fadnavis sworn in; Uddhav sneaks in
- Koli’s execution stayed till November 25
- Be half steel, half wax, IPS probationers told
- Gandhi incomplete without Patel: PM
- Fadnaviss sworn in as Maharashtra CM, nine ministers also ta...
- Indian Army chief to visit Bhutan
- Bhopal fugitive Warren Anderson is dead
- Chinese army to help fight Ebola
- Hillary praises Modi's focus on sanitation
- Burkina Faso Prez resigns
- 21 IS fighters killed in US-led airstrikes in...
- 15 killed in Turkey road accident
- Aussies looking for surrogate mothers in Indi...
- Union Carbide ex-chief Warren Anderson is dea...
- European Countries Sign gas Supply deal
Nandyal council meet witnesses ruckus
YSRCP and TDP councillors exchange blows A good number of chairs are broken Glass panes of chairperson’s chamber smashed Nandyal (
Loan waiver: List of ryots by Nov 5
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh government, which is in the process of weeding out bogus borrowers among the 80 lakh accounts of farmers who have taken
Fadnaviss sworn in as Maharashtra CM, nine ministers also take oath
Mumbai, Devendra Fadnavis was sworn-in as the chief minister of the first BJP government of Maharashtra at a gala public function here Friday. Nine