- MCI to restore 6,387 Med seats
- South India’s first test tube baby now a mother
- Modi leaves for Brazil today
- More US lawmakers want Modi to address Congress
- No violations in AP Bill: Venkaiah
- Manipur blast: Seven injured
- Modi greets nation on Guru Purnima
- President Replaces Lt. Governor of Puducherry Virendra Katar...
- PM Modi accepts invitation to meet US Prez Barack Obama
- Hafiz warns Pak of 'India’s Afghan plans'
- Former Archbishop for assisted dying
- East Ukrainians flee as Kiev vows revenge
- More US lawmakers want Modi to address Congre...
- Airstrikes kill 30 Palestinians
- Seven new dwarf galaxies found
- Hyderabadi woman is CIO of top US varsity
- China: Cops nullifies 270,000 fake IDs
- Russia to approve Snowden's visa extension ap...
Telangana rejects MHA idea to form joint force for Hyderabad
New Delhi: The Telangana government has dismissed the suggestions of the Home Ministry to form a joint force comprising police of the new state and re
In his recent book, History in the Making , J H Elliot makes an interesting distinction between two different kinds of nationalist ideologies. On the
South India’s first test tube baby now a mother
Chennai: Kamala Rathinam, who was born through the test tube procedure 24 years ago at a Chennai hospital, has now become a mother herself. And her ba
- Telangana rejects MHA idea to form joint force for Hyderabad
- Polavaram row: TJAC gives call for 'Chalo Delhi'
- Arogyasri cover for primary healthcare
- T govt to seek review of Krishna water allocation
- ‘Build govt KG schools on a par with corporate ones’
- KCR offers prayers at Saibaba temple