Farmer dies of electrocution
THE HANS INDIA |
Jan 13,2018 , 03:01 AM IST
Banaganapalle (Kurnool): A 30-year-old farmer died of electrocution in his field at Bathaluru village in Banaganapalle mandal on Friday morning. The deceased was identified as Ambati Ravi Kumar Reddy. According to the available sources, the deceased has gone to his paddy field to inspect the condition of the crop.
While inspecting the paddy crop, he came in contact with an electrical wire that was lying on the ground. He suffered an electric shock and died instantly. The family members, who were also present at the field, rushed to see him but they found him dead. The Banaganapalle police filed a case based on the complaint by the family members. The deceased is survived by wife and two sons.
Stay updated on the go with The Hans India News App. Click for Android / iOS download it for your device.