Kabul blast: Death toll reaches 40
THE HANS INDIA |
Dec 28,2017 , 02:35 PM IST
Kabul: The death toll in a suicide attack on Tebyan center in Pule Sokhtia area of Kabul on Thursday morning has reached to 40.
According to the Tolo News, the Afghan Ministry of Interior confirmed the death toll.
Earlier, it was reported that four people were killed and 18 injured.
The suicide bomber detonated his explosives at the gate of Tebyan center in the PD6 area.
The death toll may further rise as the health officials have said a number of those injured are in critical condition.
Social activists had gathered at the Tabyan social and cultural activity centre for a meeting when the blast took place, said one of the survivors.
No insurgent group has claimed the responsibility for the attack so far.
Stay updated on the go with The Hans India News App. Click for Android / iOS download it for your device.