- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
- Manufacturers should have the power to produce quality products: CM Siddaramaiah
- Atishi issues warning after inspection reveals overflowing sewers in Ashok Vihar
- Sitharaman urges India Inc to ride start-ups' tech wave for big push to manufacturing
- BJP Must Persuade Centre to Release Drought Relief Funds to State: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Did Pranab bid to become PM after Indira Gandhi's death? Here's his side of the story
APJAC Amaravati seeks work from home facility
Employees association leaders want special leave to Covid-infected staff and reimbursement of treatment costs
Amaravati: AP JAC Amaravati expressed concern over the state government's negligent attitude in permitting work from home to employees of AP Secretariat and special leave for those who were infected with Covid.
In a statement here on Thursday, association president Bopparaju Venkateswarlu and secretary Y V Rao said that nine employees of AP Secretariat and several hundred government employees died of Covid. They said the state government failed to reimburse the money spent on Covid treatment by the employees.
The association leaders demand the state government assure o contract and outsourcing employees of job safety and financial assistance to the family members of those died of Covid. The association leaders said that the state government should sanction special leave to those employees infected with Covid and take care of employees' health.