- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
CM Chandrababu Naidu trip to Himachal Pradesh with family members
The Telugu Desam Party national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu to visit Himachal Pradesh along with family members on Friday (26 April).
Amaravati: The Telugu Desam Party national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu to visit Himachal Pradesh along with family members on Friday (26 April).
CM Naidu who was very busy during the elections, even after the polling he was fighting over the EVMs issue and was also seen participating in the campaigning in other states.
From the busy schedule, Chandrababu Naidu has finally taken the break and decided to spend time with the family members. With this, he has decided to visit Himachal Pradesh.
As a summer vacation, Chief Minister will be touring Himachal Pradesh for three days along with family members.
Whenever Chandrababu Naidu gets time, he loves to spend time with his grandson Nara Devansh. Recently CM's son, Minister Nara Lokesh shared a pic on his twitter handle, where CM Chandrababu Naidu was seen playing and running with his grandson.
On the other side, the YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has also gone for a holiday trip to Switzerland along with his family members.