- 15-Year-Old Teen Raped In Haryana For 20 Days
- TDP MLA Candidate from Penukonda reviews with Jana Sena leaders
- ZP Chairman joins Congress
- Shantikumar reaffirms BJP’s commitment to development
- New Delhi: India, Mauritius natural partners in maritime
- MLA secures CM’s support for irrigation project
- Ponguleti visits hometown, inspects farmlands
- Hyderabad, Vizag railway stations get ‘Eat Right’ tag
- Tummala urges swift action for completion of KMC building
- Facebook Removes News Tab, Ceases Payments to News Publishers
CM YS Jagan's Amma Vodi scheme to start from next January
The first Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken a few key decisions on Monday.
Amaravati: The first Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken a few key decisions on Monday.
In the meeting, the Cabinet has given the green signal to implement Amma Vodi scheme from 26 January next year. The Cabinet has decided that the students who are studying in public and private schools are eligible for this scheme.
Starting from 26th January, The Cabinet has decided to distribute the cheques of Rs 15,000 to all the mothers in the state.
The Cabinet also decides to cancel the outsourcing system implemented by the previous TDP government. CM YS Jagan has decided to increase the salary of the sanitation workers to Rs 18,000.