- Tomatoes hurled at Pandian
- CM asks employees to work as team
- Radio collaring of jumbos begins
- Rajnath says BJP has ended credibility crisis in politics
- BJP will form govt in Odisha, says Rajnath
- 52 centres for Inter examinations
- Vishnu Institute NSS camp at Kovvada concludes
- Special de-addiction centre opened at Asram Hospital
- Foundation stone laid for internal road works
- BJP to Finalise Tie-Up with TDP-JSP Tomorrow: TDP, JSP to kick-start campaign from Feb 28
EHS launched at Sri Lakshmi Dental Hospital
Sri Lakshmi Dental Hospital chief Dr D Lakshmaiah Naidu has said that cards relating to Employees Health Scheme (EHS) and Working Journalists Health Scheme (WJHS) were being accepted in the hospital from Sunday.
Rajamahendravaram: Sri Lakshmi Dental Hospital chief Dr D Lakshmaiah Naidu has said that cards relating to Employees Health Scheme (EHS) and Working Journalists Health Scheme (WJHS) were being accepted in the hospital from Sunday.
Speaking to reporters at the hospital here on Sunday, he said that they received the orders from NTR Vydya Seva Trust chief executive officer in this regard. All the employees, retired employees and journalists possessing health cards were eligible to get cashless medical aid from the hospital, he added
Latest medical equipment is available in the hospital to treat all dental related diseases. The hospital was started in 1998 and running successfully since then by providing quality medical aid.
He appealed to the present and retired employees and working journalists to avail this opportunity to get cashless medical aid. The Hospital Managing Director Dr D Sridevi was present.