- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
- Calcutta HC grants bail to scribe arrested from Sandeshkhali, raps police for being hyper-active
- Former minister Dr. Palle Raghunath Reddy flays YSRCP govt.
- 'Aim for global leadership', PM Modi hails Amul's contribution
- Greece sees India playing a key role in world peace and security
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments on Fan Video, Promises Meet-Up for 90% in Exams
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju’s CEO amid court order
- Bolla Brahmanaidu participates in Volunteer Vandanam in Vinukonda
- Salem-based college students power ISRO’s new INSAT-3DS with precision equipment
Fund units selected by BC Corporation, bankers told
East Godavari BC Corporation executive director SV Subbalakshmi urged the bankers in Kakinada to extend financial assistance to those beneficiaries selected by the corporation.
Kakinada: East Godavari BC Corporation executive director SV Subbalakshmi urged the bankers in Kakinada to extend financial assistance to those beneficiaries selected by the corporation.
At the meet organised at municipal corporation meeting hall on Thursday, the ED said that the bankers selected the beneficiaries to extend the assistance selected by the corporation.
KMC municipal commissioner K Ramesh who presided over the meet submitted the details of applicants who are still to be covered with financial assistance by banks.