- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Police over action during repolling in Guntur district
During the repolling process, the police have shown the over action in Guntur district. On the occasion, the police have forcefully shut down the shops at Nallacheruvu in the district on Monday.
Guntur: During the repolling process, the police have shown the over action in Guntur district. On the occasion, the police have forcefully shut down the shops at Nallacheruvu in the district on Monday.
Even the police are not allowing the locals to come out of their houses. They have blocked the road between Guntur and Parchur.
With this, the commuters are facing serious difficulties as the traffic has been interrupted between Guntur and Prathipadu.
The police have also refused to allow the media at the respective polling booths where the repolling is conducted.
Today, the repolling is conducted at Kesanapalli under Narasaraopet Assembly segment, and at Nallacheruvu under Guntur West Assembly segment in the district.