- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
Railway GM to visit Guntur on May 16
South Central Railway (SCR) general manager Gajanan Mallya will visit Guntur railway division on May 16 for inspection of development works.
Guntur: South Central Railway (SCR) general manager Gajanan Mallya will visit Guntur railway division on May 16 for inspection of development works. Mallya will inspect the railway stations in Guntur-Dhone section and Nadikudi -Srikalahasti new railway line which was completed up to Savalyapuram.
According to sources, Gajanan Mallya will reach Guntur by train in the wee hours of May16 and will start from Guntur by a special train for inspection. He will inspect 333 kilometres long railway track and railway stations and other developmental works.
The GM will conduct speed test, signal telecommunication, LED lighting, unmanned level crossing gates, sub-ways. He will interact with the passengers to know their problems and requirements. Gundlakamma station will be upgraded as junction. Similarly, Savalyapuram will be developed as junction, he added.