- AWG downgrades India again as lessors fail to get back planes from Go First
- Ayodhya: 50 foreign dignitaries invited, entry through barcode passes only
- Shri Ram Anubhav Kendra to come up in Ayodhya
- Calcutta High Court orders interim stay on probe against BJP legislators in National Anthem insult case
- Dunzo fails to pay Nov salaries to its present employees: Report
- Indonesia's Ibu volcano erupts, ash up to 1,200m
- 'Why was treatment denied to 14-yr-old cancer patient?' Delhi Minister to Chief Secy
- Three students missing in Tirumala found in Kamareddy
- 11 Ministers on the way Telangana Assembly
- Bhatti Vikramarka reacts on Chief Minister post
'Working with Rajamouli a dream'
Actress Alia Bhatt, who turned 26 on Friday and will make her Telugu debut with S S Rajamouli's ‘RRR’, says now her wish has been fulfilled as she always wanted to work with the ‘Baahubali’ director.
Actress Alia Bhatt, who turned 26 on Friday and will make her Telugu debut with S S Rajamouli's 'RRR', says now her wish has been fulfilled as she always wanted to work with the 'Baahubali' director.
Alia was interacting with the media at the Economic Times Edge - Femina 'Maharashtra Achievers Awards 2019' in Mumbai on Thursday, on the day Rajamouli announced that she and Ajay Devgn would be a part of the period action film which stars Jr NTR and Ram Charan in the lead.
On being a part of 'RRR', Alia said: "Now, I am doing the preparation for it. I can't reveal details of the film because I don't know whether I am supposed to talk about the film, but... I am feeling really grateful as I wished in my heart that I wanted to work Rajamouli sir and that wish has been fulfilled now, so I feel immense gratitude. It's my first time to work in the South Indian film industry, so I am really excited."
She also urged people to cast their votes in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Alia said: "I urge people to go out, cast their vote and make a choice."