Nye with Sander Van Doorn, Dj Tejas at One Golf
About The Event
we’re taking you on a rollercoaster ride to greater heights for an exceptional and unique experience through magic of music. Newland strives to attract the fashion savvy event goers who are searching for more than just a standard music event - it is an experience
Artists : Sander Van Droon, Tejas, Prakhar , Ronik & Lil D
Sander van Doorn entered the musical scene in 1995, aged just sixteen. His brother’s latest gadget at the time, a Roland Groovebox 303, caught his attention. He was astounded when he first experienced the amount of creativity that could be put into making electronic music. Time and time again, Sander would borrow his brother’s Groovebox and his nephew’s vinyl records and he played the life out of those records. Since then, Sander’s heart belonged to music and it still does today.
Q. How and where do I collect my tickets/wristbands?
A. From the box office at the event venue, in exchange for your e-ticket copy. Wristbands will be given at the entry gates.
Q. Can I buy tickets using cash?
A. You can buy tickets using cash through our Official Offline Promoters
Q. How old do I have to be to enter Arena?
A. You must be of 21+ years and above to enter the event.
Q. Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the arena?
A. No refund will be provided for tickets even in case of any rescheduling.
Q. Will I need to carry a photo id along for ticket verification purposes?
A. Yes. A valid Photo ID i.e. PAN Card, Passport, Driver’s License etc.
Q. Are there additional charges for booking a ticket online?
A. Yes, a nominal service charge will be added per transaction,.
Q. What is the maximum number of tickets I can purchase?
A. A maximum of 10 tickets per transaction can be purchased.
Q. What should I do if I purchase a ticket, but live outside India?
A. Please provide a copy of your passport and credit card/debit card at the ticketing booth at the venue for your tickets.
Q. Where can I read ticketing `Terms and Conditions`?
A. The ticket terms and conditions will be provided before you purchase your ticket.
Q. Can I re-enter the venue during the day if I leave?
A. No, unfortunately, no re-entry is allowed for the event. Your wristband will be cut upon exit.
Terms & Conditions
• Age Limit: Entry permitted for age 21 years and above only
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
•We recommend that you arrive at least 60 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
• No backpacks, handbags and other baggage allowed inside the event. There is NO storage facility available at the event.
• The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and the event is canceled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons. NO Refund shall be applicable in case of any rescheduling.
• A physical ticket/entry band will be issued at the venue box office on the day of the event in exchange for your e-ticket purchase confirmation from bookmyshow.com. Please carry valid photo id for verification of the ticket holder name along with your e-ticket print out / screenshot.
• A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
• Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
• Each ticket admits one person only & couple admits one male and one female
• This is a wrist-band access event. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
• Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
• No re-entry for the event.
• Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
•Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
•Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
•Parking near or at the event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. The organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
•Consumption and sale of illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
•Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms, and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event at an additional cost.
•Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
•Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by guests.
•Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
•First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
•The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
•The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
• Any disputes to be settled under Hyderabad jurisdiction courts only.
Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attract stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment and fine up to Rupees Two Lakhs.
Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
Timings | 08:00 PM to 12:30 AM IST
For Bookings Visit | meraevents.com