APEPDCL release notification for 2,859 energy assistant posts

APEPDCL release notification for 2,859 energy assistant posts
x
Highlights

AP Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) has released the notification on 1st August for the recruitment of 2,859 posts of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) to work in Village/Ward Secretariats in various districts.

Amaravati: AP Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) has released the notification on 1st August for the recruitment of 2,859 posts of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) to work in Village/Ward Secretariats in various districts.

The interested candidates can apply for the vacancies by visiting the official website apeasternpower.com or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.

Candidates with ITI (Electrical/Wiremen Trade) along with SSC or relevant Intermediate vocational course are eligible to apply for these posts within the age group of 18 to 35 years as on 01-07-2019.

The last date to apply for the posts is 17th August. About 20 percent of the jobs in all five circles will be filled on merit base, and the remaining 80 percent of vacancies provided for the locals. Each candidate can apply for a maximum of 3 circles.

Post details:

Srikakulam: Grama Secretariat - 592, Ward Secretariat - 87, Total posts - 679.

Vizianagaram: Grama Secretariat - 437, Ward Secretariat - 91, Total posts - 528.

Visakhapatnam: Grama Secretariat - 277, Ward Secretariat - 273, Total post - 550.

Rajamahendravaram: Grama Secretariat - 476, Ward Secretariat - 107, Total post - 583.

Eluru: Grama Secretariat - 395, Ward Secretariat - 124, Total posts - 519.

The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs 15,000 per month as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years.

Important events and dates:

Online application and fee payment process - 02.08.2019

The last date for online application and fee payment - 17.08.2019

Call letters to candidates - 25.08.2019 to 31.08.2019

Certification verification, Pole climbing, meter reading, cycling tests - 03.09.2019 to 31.08.2019

Candidate selection - 15.09.2019

Issue of Appointment letters - 16.09.2019

Reporting date of selected candidates - 26.09.2019 to 27.09.2019

Reporting date to Grama / Ward Secretariats - 30.09.2019

Functioning begins from - 02.10.2019

How to apply for the APEPDCL 2019 Energy Assistant Recruitment:

Visit the APEPDCL official website apeasternpower.com or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.

Click on the 'Energy Assistant Recruitment' tab on the home page.

Two links are available to apply for the position. Click on any of them.

First, the candidates need to pay the application fee, which will generate a confirmation number based on which application process will be initiated.

Fulfill the application form and take a print out of the final application after submission for future reference.

Note: The applicant is required to visit the official website regularly to keep himself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The APEPDCL website information is final for all correspondence.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Interested in blogging for thehansindia.com? We will be happy to have you on board as a blogger.
Next Story
More Stories