- Snow in Beijing affects road, railway, air traffic
- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
Tirupati: Nine-day annual Govindaraja Swamy Brahmotsavams begin
The annual nine-day Brahmotsavams of Sri Govindaraja Swamy temple commenced here on Tuesday morning with the Dwajarohanam fete held between 7.55 am and 8.30 am in Mithuna Lagnam amidst Mangala Vaidyam and Veda mantras followed by Srivari Asthanam
Tirupati: The annual nine-day Brahmotsavams ofSri Govindaraja Swamy templecommenced here on Tuesday morning with the Dwajarohanam fete held between 7.55 am and 8.30 am in Mithuna Lagnam amidst Mangala Vaidyam and Veda mantras followed by Srivari Asthanam.
As part of the first-day festivities of Brahmotsavams, Snapana Tiirumanjanam was performed to utsava idols and later in the evening Peddasesha Vahanam was held in Ekantham due to Covid guidelines.
Tirumala pontiffs Pedda Jeeyar and Chinna Jeeyar, Special Grade Dy EO Rajendrudu, AEO Ravi Kumar Reddy, Kankana Bhattar A T Parthasarathy Dikshitulu and others staff were also present.