- BRS MP Santosh Kumar participates in Green India challenge at Erravalli
- Microsoft creates AI-Powered ‘Deep Search’ feature for Bing
- Made in India: iPhone 16 Batteries to Shift Production Away from China
- Visakhapatnam: A person dies in a road accident
- Vijayawada: Focus on restoring normalcy says CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Messenger Goes Secure: End-to-End Encryption Finally Default
- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
TTD to launch Kalyanamastu on May 28, invites applications
Invites applications from prospective grooms and brides
Tirupati: As part of its social service and to promote Hindu Dharma, TTD has decided to revive the Kalyanamastu (community wedding ceremony for poor).
Accordingly, TTD is gearing up for the conduct of the mass marriage Kalyanamasthu on May 28.
TTD which is planning to conduct the mass wedding program at all the district headquarters and Tirupati on a big scale in Andhra Pradesh
has invited applications from interested who desire to get their marriage solemnised by TTD in the mass marriage program to register.
The applications can be downloaded from TTD website www.tirumala.org or can be received from the HDPP program assistants of the respective Districts.
The applications with all details required for performance of marriage should be submitted before April 25 at the office of TTD Kalyana Mandapams in the respective district headquarters of the applicants in AP, according to a release from TTD here on Friday.