- Adipurush Pre-Release live updates: Ayodhya recreated in Tirupati
- Watch The Viral Video Of HDFC Bank Manager Shouting On His Juniors
- HUL adopts Rajahmundry villages to make them pollution free
- Ministers KTR and Jagadish Reddy inaugurated TIF's Skill Development Center
- MANUU signs MoU with IIT Hyderabad
- Tesla recalls nearly 140 Model Y EVs over serious safety issue
- Here is the concept design of 'Adipurush' pre- release event
- No 'Setting' With Amit Shah, Says Bajrang Punia
- Prez Witnesses Cultural Festival in Surinam
- YS Jagan to Konaseema district tomorrow to attend Rapaka Varaprasada Rao son's wedding
Fake currency notes seized in Kolkata, 1 held
The special task force of the Kolkata Police has seized fake Indian currency notes (FICN) of the total face value of Rs 1,92,000, a senior officer said on Sunday.
Kolkata: The special task force of the Kolkata Police has seized fake Indian currency notes (FICN) of the total face value of Rs 1,92,000, a senior officer said on Sunday.
Based on prior information, the officers intercepted one Malda based FICN racketeer namely Yusuf Sekh (21), from Strand road near Babu Ghat bus Stand on Saturday night.
"FICN amounting to Rs 1,92,000 face value, consisting of 96 notes of Rs 2,000 have been seized from his possession," the officer said.
Sekh has been booked under various sections of the IPC.