- India now dreams big: PM
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Meet Speaker before session, Vundavalli suggests to MPs
Former MP Vundavalli Arun Kumar advised the MPs of TDP and YSRCP to meet Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Majajan in person on Tuesday with a request to move their no-confidence motion in Parliament.
Rajamahendravaram: Former MP Vundavalli Arun Kumar advised the MPs of TDP and YSRCP to meet Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Majajan in person on Tuesday with a request to move their no-confidence motion in Parliament.
Speaking to reporters here on Friday, he said the atmosphere in the House was worst at the time of passing AP Bifurcation Bill in the year 2014, when compared with the existing conditions of the House in the current session.
The then Lok Sabha speaker completed the head count of 241 MPS, though 111 MPs were protesting in the well of the total of 352 MPs presented in the house. So, it is not impossible to Lok Sabha Speaker to count 50 MPs now in the House, he said.
Arun Kumar said, ``If, BJP government wants discussion on no-confidence motion, it is not impossible to put the House in order, he averred. BJP government is trying to avoid discussion on no-confidence motion and playing the game. Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu should involve in this process and try to get the support of MPs of other parties. The state is passing through crisis.’’
Operation Dravida as said by cine hero Shivaji is not correct and operations such as Dravida, Garuda etc possible in cinemas only. The people need not worry about the operations as said by Shivaji, he added.