- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
People urged to buy flats from RERA builders
The National Real Estate Development Council NAREDCO local president Vemuri Subba Rao said customers who wish to purchase apartments and flats should buy from builders who were registered under Real Estate Regulation Authority RERA
Vijayawada: The National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) local president Vemuri Subba Rao said customers who wish to purchase apartments and flats should buy from builders who were registered under Real Estate Regulation Authority (RERA).
He participated in a general body meeting here on Thursday and said that for quality construction one should buy houses from builders registered under RERA.
The buyers would get maintenance charges benefit, if the builder of the purchased house registered under RERA, he said and added that the department officials have organised awareness programmes to builders on the procedure of registering under RERA and the benefits the builder and the customer would get.
He said that a property show would be held on December 8 and 9. Middle-class people who wish to buy house can visit the property show.
He said that builders with ventures starting from Rs 30 lakh to 1.5 crore from in and around Vijayawada would participate in the show, he added.