- Article 370 Box Office Collection Day 1: Yami Gautam's Stellar Performance
- Karimnagar district faces dire shortage of fire stations
- Apple's Foldable Future: It is the iPad Fold, Not the iPhone Fold
- Congress keen to wrest Khammam from BRS
- Vijayawada: Bank pensioners demand pension updation
- BJP demands to provide roads, electricity and water facility in Kurnool
- Vijaya Sankalpa Yatra held in Serilingampally
- 5 Best looks of Tripti Dimri that you can recreate for a date night
- Mastering sofa selection: A comprehensive guide for your living room
- Wholesome and Fun Lunch Box: Recipes for Kids
APCC chief supports AgriGold victims stir
APCC chief N Raghuveera Reddy on Friday said that the party cadre would meet AICC chief Rahul Gandhi on January 3 at New Delhi to chalk out a programme for resolving the AgriGold issue
Vijayawada: APCC chief N Raghuveera Reddy on Friday said that the party cadre would meet AICC chief Rahul Gandhi on January 3 at New Delhi to chalk out a programme for resolving the AgriGold issue.
Addressing the gathering at Dharna Chowk, where the AgriGold Depositors and Agents Welfare Association leaders began their indefinite fast, he advised the State government to file an affidavit in the High Court seeking release of Rs 1,200 crore by selling the Hailand property and pay the amount to small investors, who deposited money in AgriGold. Reddy lauded the efforts of the association for its relentless struggle to get justice to hapless victims.
He found fault with both the BJP and TDP for not taking enough steps to resolve the issue. “Both are involved in the blame game, instead of finding a solution,” he said.
Andhra Pradesh Mahila Congress president Sunkara Padma, CPI(M) senior leader Ch Babu Rao, CPI city secretary Donepudi Sankar and leaders of Jana Sena took part in the meeting.