- AP providing quality healthcare to all the needy: IT Minister
- Khammam: Honouring Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s legacy
- Enriching her literary experiences
- Suryapet: Conspiracy to delay Yadadri power plant, alleges Guntakandla Jagadish Reddy
- Khammam: KTR lays foundation stone for palm oil factory
- Kishan slams KCR for skipping PM’s programmes
- Hyderabad: Mahesh Bhagwat gives away Grand Ganesha Awards-2023
- Now, Khammam district a testament to progress says K T Rama Rao
- Harish condemns Chandrababu’s arrest
- Hyderabad sees remarkable growth in green office spaces
YSRCP MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy distributes 30,000 blouse pieces to women
Thanks to ensuing Assembly elections, women of the Chandragiri constituency have received the double bonanza from both ruling TDP government and local YSRCP MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy
Tirupati: Thanks to ensuing Assembly elections, women of the Chandragiri constituency have received the double bonanza from both ruling TDP government and local YSRCP MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy.
To counter government’s pension and Pasupu Kunkuma distribution programme, the MLA set up blouse piece distribution point near official pension distribution programme.
On Saturday, MLA’s followers have distributed more than 30,000 blouse pieces to women along with sweets.
Asked about distribution of blouse pieces to women, YSRCP leaders said it is a gift from the MLA.
YSRCP SC Cell district president Damineti Kesavulu and other leaders set up a tent and distributed blouse pieces at Perur panchayat in Tirupati Rural mandal.