- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Satishwar Balakrishnan appointed as CFO of IndiaFirst Life Insurance
IndiaFirst Life Insurance today announced the appointment of Satishwar Balakrishnan as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the company.
New Delhi: IndiaFirst Life Insurance today announced the appointment of Satishwar Balakrishnan as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the company.
A chartered accountant by profession, Satishwar has over 17 years of experience in finance, information technology and operations management within start-ups and leading life insurance organizations. He is a founding member of IndiaFirst Life and has contributed across various functions within the organization.
Welcoming Satishwar to his new role as CFO, Ms. R.M. Vishakha MD & CEO at IndiaFirst Life, said: “Satishwar is an experienced and talented finance professional with substantial background in the life insurance sector. He has a remarkable capability to extensively manage the finance function, and play the role of a business partner to ensure the best outcomes for the organization.”
Commenting on his new assignment, Satishwar said, “IndiaFirst Life Insurance is a company with tremendous capabilities, talented people and market leadership position in a growing Insurance industry. I am excited to leverage my experience within the Insurance industry and IndiaFirst to steer the critical Finance function and contribute to the overall sustainable and profitable growth of the company”
IndiaFirst Life Insurance is today amongst the fastest growing life insurance companies, having covered over 10.3 million lives and has over INR 8712 crore of AUM as on December 31, 2015.