VIBGYOR's Anusha selected at KidZania's CounZil
VIBGYOR\">VIBGYOR students have always excelled in every field. Continuing this tradition, 10 years old Anusha Menghani student of VIBGYOR\">VIBGYOR High Malad-E has taken the mantle ahead.
Mumbai : VIBGYOR">VIBGYOR students have always excelled in every field. Continuing this tradition, 10 years old Anusha Menghani student of VIBGYOR">VIBGYOR High Malad-E has taken the mantle ahead.
Anusha has been selected at the KidZania CounZil 2018. The appointment was posed of a rigorous selection process that comprised a written test, group discussion and a personal interview amongst more than 5000 children in the age category of 7 to 14 years across Mumbai.
Each activity at KidZania is specifically designed by educators and child psychologists in order to aid and boost different behavioral skills and values in a child. In her new role, Anusha will be actively participating in the management decisions of KidZania Mumbai and will be one of the decision makers for strategic changes undertaken at the indoor theme park during the year.
"VIBGYOR">VIBGYOR students are always encouraged to wholeheartedly participate in extra-curricular activities. We are extremely proud of Anusha's hard work and efforts and wish her great success in her unique role," said CEO and CFO VIBGYOR">VIBGYOR Group of Schools, Ashish Tibdewal.
- BJP first sent Advani to 'margdarshak mandal', has now snatched his constituency: Congress
- Communist leader Balwant Singh dies at 82
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25